Sunday, November 21, 2010

All coherence gone

These past ten days or so have been extremely frustrating for this would-be Blogger.

A combination of changes being made to the Blogger editor, which have made it impossible to predict how it will deal with the stuff I paste in from Word, together with what seems to be a system or browser problem which makes things sometimes run VERY S-L-O-W-L-Y.

Concentration just goes to pot & I am even less able than usual to judge whether I am making any sense at all.

Fingers crossed I seem to have worked out a modus vivendi with the editor for the main text of the posts, but for now I am just going to stop trying to add any Links or Related Posts.

Every cloud has its silver lining however & I am very pleased with the new design which I found just by accident when checking that all was well with my Blogger settings. Clean & clear, & I love the shade of blue.